The Village of Abbots Langley

The English village of Abbots Langley is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 12,500.

Abbots Langley is governed by Three Rivers District council.

Abbots Langley is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Abbots Langley is Watford (95.12%) with the remainder being in St Albans (4.88%)

Do you know where the name Abbots Langley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Abbots Langley.


Map of the village of Abbots Langley