The Village of Acaster Malbis

The English village of Acaster Malbis is located within the county of North Yorkshire and has a population of approximately 1,800.

Most of Acaster Malbis is governed by York (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Selby District council

Acaster Malbis is policed by North Yorkshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Acaster Malbis is York Outer (80.00%) with the remainder being in Selby and Ainsty (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Acaster Malbis comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Acaster Malbis.


Map of the village of Acaster Malbis