The Town of Alston

The English town of Alston is mostly within the county of Cumbria and has a population of approximately 2,300.

Most of Alston is governed by Eden District council with the remainder being in the area of Northumberland council

Most of Alston is policed by Cumbria Police with the remainder being policed by Northumbria Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Alston is Penrith and The Border (62.50%) with the remainder being in Hexham (37.50%)

Do you know where the name Alston comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Alston.


No data to display

Map of the town of Alston

Estate Agents in Alston

Buying a House in Alston?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.