The OtherSettlement of Ardlui

The Scottish otherSettlement of Ardlui is mostly within the county of Stirling and Falkirk and has a population of approximately 300.

Most of Ardlui is governed by Stirling council with the remainder being in the area of Argyll and Bute council

Ardlui is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ardlui is Stirling (66.67%) with the remainder being in Argyll and Bute (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Ardlui comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ardlui.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the otherSettlement of Ardlui