The Village of Askham Richard

The English village of Askham Richard is located within the county of North Yorkshire and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Askham Richard is governed by York (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Harrogate District (B) council

Askham Richard is policed by North Yorkshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Askham Richard is York Outer (66.67%) with the remainder being in Selby and Ainsty (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Askham Richard comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Askham Richard.


Map of the village of Askham Richard