The Village of Ball Hill

The English village of Ball Hill is mostly within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 1,600.

Most of Ball Hill is governed by Basingstoke and Deane District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of West Berkshire council

Most of Ball Hill is policed by Hampshire Police with the remainder being policed by Thames Valley Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ball Hill is North West Hampshire (60.00%) with the remainder being in Newbury (40.00%)

Do you know where the name Ball Hill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ball Hill.


Map of the village of Ball Hill