The Town of Ballater

The Scottish town of Ballater is mostly within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 2,300.

Most of Ballater is governed by Aberdeenshire council with the remainder being in the area of Angus council

Ballater is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ballater is West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (95.24%) with the remainder being in Angus (4.76%)

Do you know where the name Ballater comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ballater.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the town of Ballater