Barking

Barking is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 62,100.

Most of Barking is governed by Barking and Dagenham London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Redbridge London Boro council

Barking is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Barking is Barking (94.89%) with the remainder being in Ilford South (5.11%)

Do you know where the name Barking comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Barking.

Advertisement

Map of Barking