The City of Bath

The English city of Bath is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 92,900.

Bath is governed by Bath and North East Somerset council.

Bath is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bath is Bath (95.56%) with the remainder being in North East Somerset (4.44%)

Do you know where the name Bath comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bath.

Advertisement

Map of the city of Bath

Estate Agents in Bath

Buying a House in Bath?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.