The Village of Belmesthorpe

The English village of Belmesthorpe is mostly within the county of Rutland and has a population of approximately 900.

Most of Belmesthorpe is governed by Rutland council with the remainder being in the area of South Kesteven District council

Most of Belmesthorpe is policed by Leicestershire Police with the remainder being policed by Lincolnshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Belmesthorpe is Rutland and Melton (66.67%) with the remainder being in Grantham and Stamford (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Belmesthorpe comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Belmesthorpe.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Belmesthorpe