Bexley

Bexley is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 14,600.

Bexley is governed by Bexley London Boro council.

Bexley is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bexley is Old Bexley and Sidcup (97.78%) with the remainder being in Bexleyheath and Crayford (2.22%)

Do you know where the name Bexley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bexley.

Advertisement

Map of Bexley