The Village of Binscombe

The English village of Binscombe is located within the county of Surrey and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Binscombe is governed by Waverley District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Guildford District (B) council

Binscombe is policed by Surrey Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Binscombe is South West Surrey (66.67%) with the remainder being in Guildford (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Binscombe comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Binscombe.


Map of the village of Binscombe