The Town of Blackburn

The Scottish town of Blackburn is located within the county of West Lothian and has a population of approximately 5,400.

Blackburn is governed by West Lothian council.

Blackburn is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Blackburn is Livingston (78.85%) with the remainder being in Linlithgow and East Falkirk (21.15%)

Do you know where the name Blackburn comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Blackburn.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Blackburn

Estate Agents in Blackburn

Buying a House in Blackburn?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.