The Village of Blairingone

The Scottish village of Blairingone is mostly within the county of Perth and Kinross and has a population of approximately 800.

Most of Blairingone is governed by Clackmannanshire council with the remainder being within the areas of council and council (in order).

Blairingone is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Blairingone is Ochil and South Perthshire (83.33%) with the remainder being in Dunfermline and West Fife (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Blairingone comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Blairingone.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Blairingone