The OtherSettlement of Blymhill Common

The English otherSettlement of Blymhill Common is mostly within the county of Staffordshire and has a population of approximately 1,200.

Most of Blymhill Common is governed by South Staffordshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Shropshire council

Most of Blymhill Common is policed by Staffordshire Police with the remainder being policed by West Mercia Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Blymhill Common is Stafford (66.67%) with the remainder being in The Wrekin (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Blymhill Common comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Blymhill Common.


Map of the otherSettlement of Blymhill Common