The Town of Bodmin

The English town of Bodmin is located within the county of Cornwall and has a population of approximately 17,100.

Bodmin is governed by Cornwall council.

Bodmin is policed by Devon & Cornwall Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bodmin is North Cornwall (96.30%) with the remainder being in South East Cornwall (3.70%)

Do you know where the name Bodmin comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bodmin.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Bodmin

Estate Agents in Bodmin

Buying a House in Bodmin?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.