The Village of Bowerhill

The English village of Bowerhill is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 5,200.

Bowerhill is governed by Wiltshire council.

Bowerhill is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bowerhill is Chippenham (94.12%) with the remainder being in Devizes (5.88%)

Do you know where the name Bowerhill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bowerhill.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Bowerhill