The Village of Box

The English village of Box is located within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 1,100.

Box is governed by Stroud District council.

Box is policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Box is The Cotswolds (66.67%) with the remainder being in Stroud (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Box comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Box.


Map of the village of Box