The Village of Braemar

The Scottish village of Braemar is mostly within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 700.

Most of Braemar is governed by Aberdeenshire council with the remainder being in the area of council

Braemar is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Braemar is West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (85.71%) with the remainder being in Perth and North Perthshire (14.29%)

Do you know where the name Braemar comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Braemar.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Braemar