The Town of Broadstairs

The English town of Broadstairs is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 27,500.

Broadstairs is governed by Thanet District council.

Broadstairs is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Broadstairs is South Thanet (96.81%) with the remainder being in North Thanet (3.19%)

Do you know where the name Broadstairs comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Broadstairs.


Map of the town of Broadstairs