Brondesbury

Brondesbury is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 11,200.

Brondesbury is governed by Brent London Boro council.

Brondesbury is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Brondesbury is Brent Central (59.46%) with the remainder being in Hampstead and Kilburn (40.54%)

Do you know where the name Brondesbury comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Brondesbury.

Advertisement

Map of Brondesbury