The Hamlet of Bury

The English hamlet of Bury is mostly within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 1,100.

Most of Bury is governed by Somerset West and Taunton District council with the remainder being in the area of Mid Devon District council

Most of Bury is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Devon & Cornwall Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bury is Bridgwater and West Somerset (75.00%) with the remainder being in Tiverton and Honiton (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Bury comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bury.


Map of the hamlet of Bury