The Town of Caernarfon

The Welsh town of Caernarfon is located within the county of Gwynedd and has a population of approximately 11,100.

Most of Caernarfon is governed by Gwynedd - Gwynedd council with the remainder being in the area of Sir Ynys Mon - Isle of Anglesey council

Caernarfon is policed by North Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Caernarfon is Arfon (97.50%) with the remainder being in Ynys Mn (2.50%)

Do you know where the name Caernarfon comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Caernarfon.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Caernarfon

Estate Agents in Caernarfon

Buying a House in Caernarfon?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.