The Village of Calstock

The English village of Calstock is mostly within the county of Cornwall and has a population of approximately 2,100.

Most of Calstock is governed by Cornwall council with the remainder being in the area of West Devon District (B) council

Calstock is policed by Devon & Cornwall Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Calstock is South East Cornwall (85.71%) with the remainder being in Torridge and West Devon (14.29%)

Do you know where the name Calstock comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Calstock.


Map of the village of Calstock