The Village of Caputh

The Scottish village of Caputh is located within the county of Perth and Kinross and has a population of approximately 600.

Caputh is governed by council.

Caputh is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Caputh is Perth and North Perthshire (83.33%) with the remainder being in Ochil and South Perthshire (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Caputh comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Caputh.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Caputh