The Village of Castle Eaton

The English village of Castle Eaton is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Castle Eaton is governed by Wiltshire council with the remainder being in the area of Swindon (B) council

Castle Eaton is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Castle Eaton is North Wiltshire (66.67%) with the remainder being in North Swindon (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Castle Eaton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Castle Eaton.


Map of the village of Castle Eaton