The Village of Cefn Cribwr

The Welsh village of Cefn Cribwr is located within the county of Mid Glamorgan and has a population of approximately 2,100.

Cefn Cribwr is governed by Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr - Bridgend council.

Cefn Cribwr is policed by South Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cefn Cribwr is Ogmore (87.50%) with the remainder being in Bridgend (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Cefn Cribwr comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cefn Cribwr.


Map of the village of Cefn Cribwr