The Village of Cefn-y-bedd

The Welsh village of Cefn-y-bedd is located within the county of Clwyd and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Cefn-y-bedd is governed by Sir y Fflint - Flintshire council with the remainder being in the area of Wrecsam - Wrexham council

Cefn-y-bedd is policed by North Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cefn-y-bedd is Alyn and Deeside (75.00%) with the remainder being in Wrexham (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Cefn-y-bedd comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cefn-y-bedd.


Map of the village of Cefn-y-bedd