The Village of Chew Stoke

The English village of Chew Stoke is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 1,300.

Most of Chew Stoke is governed by Bath and North East Somerset council with the remainder being in the area of North Somerset council

Chew Stoke is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Chew Stoke is North East Somerset (75.00%) with the remainder being in North Somerset (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Chew Stoke comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Chew Stoke.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Chew Stoke

Estate Agents in Chew Stoke

Buying a House in Chew Stoke?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.