The Village of Chiswell Green

The English village of Chiswell Green is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 4,100.

Chiswell Green is governed by St. Albans District (B) council.

Chiswell Green is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Chiswell Green is St Albans (92.31%) with the remainder being in Hitchin and Harpenden (7.69%)

Do you know where the name Chiswell Green comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Chiswell Green.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Chiswell Green