The Village of Cholsey

The English village of Cholsey is located within the county of Oxfordshire and has a population of approximately 3,700.

Cholsey is governed by South Oxfordshire District council.

Cholsey is policed by Thames Valley Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cholsey is Wantage (91.67%) with the remainder being in Henley (8.33%)

Do you know where the name Cholsey comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cholsey.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Cholsey