Clapham Common is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 4,700.
Clapham Common is governed by Lambeth London Boro council.
Clapham Common is policed by Metropolitan Police Police
The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Clapham Common is Streatham (93.75%) with the remainder being in Vauxhall (6.25%)
Buying a House in Clapham Common?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.