The Village of Cliffe Woods

The English village of Cliffe Woods is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 3,400.

Most of Cliffe Woods is governed by Medway (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Gravesham District (B) council

Cliffe Woods is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cliffe Woods is Rochester and Strood (90.91%) with the remainder being in Gravesham (9.09%)

Do you know where the name Cliffe Woods comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cliffe Woods.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Cliffe Woods