The Village of Coniston

The English village of Coniston is located within the county of Cumbria and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Coniston is governed by South Lakeland District council.

Coniston is policed by Cumbria Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Coniston is Westmorland and Lonsdale (80.00%) with the remainder being in Barrow and Furness (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Coniston comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Coniston.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Coniston