The Village of Coxhoe

The English village of Coxhoe is located within the county of Durham and has a population of approximately 5,400.

Coxhoe is governed by County Durham council.

Coxhoe is policed by Durham Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Coxhoe is City of Durham (88.89%) with the remainder being in Sedgefield (11.11%)

Do you know where the name Coxhoe comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Coxhoe.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Coxhoe

Estate Agents in Coxhoe

Buying a House in Coxhoe?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.