The Village of Cross Hands

The Welsh village of Cross Hands is located within the county of Dyfed and has a population of approximately 2,500.

Cross Hands is governed by Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire council.

Cross Hands is policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cross Hands is Llanelli (71.43%) with the remainder being in Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (28.57%)

Do you know where the name Cross Hands comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cross Hands.


Map of the village of Cross Hands

Estate Agents in Cross Hands

Buying a House in Cross Hands?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.