The Town of Cydweli

The Welsh town of Cydweli is located within the county of Dyfed and has a population of approximately 3,800.

Cydweli is governed by Sir Gaerfyrddin - Carmarthenshire council.

Cydweli is policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cydweli is Llanelli (91.67%) with the remainder being in Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (8.33%)

Do you know where the name Cydweli comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cydweli.


Map of the town of Cydweli