The Village of Dilton Marsh

The English village of Dilton Marsh is mostly within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 2,600.

Most of Dilton Marsh is governed by Wiltshire council with the remainder being in the area of Mendip District council

Most of Dilton Marsh is policed by Wiltshire Police with the remainder being policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Dilton Marsh is South West Wiltshire (87.50%) with the remainder being in Somerton and Frome (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Dilton Marsh comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Dilton Marsh.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Dilton Marsh