The Village of Dunley

The English village of Dunley is located within the county of Worcestershire and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Dunley is governed by Malvern Hills District council with the remainder being in the area of Wyre Forest District council

Dunley is policed by West Mercia Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Dunley is West Worcestershire (66.67%) with the remainder being in Wyre Forest (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Dunley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Dunley.


Map of the village of Dunley