The Village of Durston

The English village of Durston is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 800.

Most of Durston is governed by Sedgemoor District council with the remainder being in the area of Somerset West and Taunton District council

Durston is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Durston is Bridgwater and West Somerset (66.67%) with the remainder being in Taunton Deane (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Durston comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Durston.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Durston