The Village of Dyffryn Cellwen

The Welsh village of Dyffryn Cellwen is mostly within the county of West Glamorgan and has a population of approximately 1,100.

Most of Dyffryn Cellwen is governed by Castell-nedd Port Talbot - Neath Port Talbot council with the remainder being in the area of Powys - Powys council

Most of Dyffryn Cellwen is policed by South Wales Police with the remainder being policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Dyffryn Cellwen is Neath (75.00%) with the remainder being in Brecon and Radnorshire (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Dyffryn Cellwen comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Dyffryn Cellwen.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Dyffryn Cellwen