The Town of Earl Shilton

The English town of Earl Shilton is located within the county of Leicestershire and has a population of approximately 11,700.

Most of Earl Shilton is governed by Hinckley and Bosworth District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Blaby District council

Earl Shilton is policed by Leicestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Earl Shilton is Bosworth (94.59%) with the remainder being in South Leicestershire (5.41%)

Do you know where the name Earl Shilton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Earl Shilton.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Earl Shilton

Estate Agents in Earl Shilton

Buying a House in Earl Shilton?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.