The Village of East Malling

The English village of East Malling is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 5,400.

East Malling is governed by Tonbridge and Malling District (B) council.

East Malling is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in East Malling is Tonbridge and Malling (93.33%) with the remainder being in Chatham and Aylesford (6.67%)

Do you know where the name East Malling comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about East Malling.

Advertisement

Map of the village of East Malling