The Village of East Preston

The English village of East Preston is located within the county of West Sussex and has a population of approximately 8,000.

East Preston is governed by Arun District council.

East Preston is policed by Sussex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in East Preston is Worthing West (86.21%) with the remainder being in Arundel and South Downs (13.79%)

Do you know where the name East Preston comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about East Preston.

Advertisement

Map of the village of East Preston