The Town of Elland

The English town of Elland is located within the county of West Yorkshire and has a population of approximately 17,700.

Elland is governed by Calderdale District (B) council.

Elland is policed by West Yorkshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Elland is Calder Valley (96.61%) with the remainder being in Halifax (3.39%)

Do you know where the name Elland comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Elland.


Map of the town of Elland