The Village of Ellenhall

The English village of Ellenhall is located within the county of Staffordshire and has a population of approximately 900.

Ellenhall is governed by Stafford District (B) council.

Ellenhall is policed by Staffordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ellenhall is Stafford (66.67%) with the remainder being in Stone (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Ellenhall comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ellenhall.


Map of the village of Ellenhall