The Hamlet of Englesea-brook

The English hamlet of Englesea-brook is mostly within the county of Cheshire and has a population of approximately 800.

Most of Englesea-brook is governed by Cheshire East (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Newcastle-under-Lyme District (B) council

Most of Englesea-brook is policed by Cheshire Police with the remainder being policed by Staffordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Englesea-brook is Crewe and Nantwich (66.67%) with the remainder being in Newcastle-under-Lyme (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Englesea-brook comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Englesea-brook.

Advertisement

Map of the hamlet of Englesea-brook