The Hamlet of Erriottwood

The English hamlet of Erriottwood is located within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 1,500.

Erriottwood is governed by Swale District (B) council.

Erriottwood is policed by Kent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Erriottwood is Sittingbourne and Sheppey (75.00%) with the remainder being in Faversham and Mid Kent (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Erriottwood comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Erriottwood.

Advertisement

Map of the hamlet of Erriottwood