The Hamlet of Filmore Hill

The English hamlet of Filmore Hill is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 1,100.

Most of Filmore Hill is governed by East Hampshire District council with the remainder being in the area of Winchester District (B) council

Filmore Hill is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Filmore Hill is East Hampshire (66.67%) with the remainder being in Meon Valley (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Filmore Hill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Filmore Hill.

Advertisement

Map of the hamlet of Filmore Hill