The Town of Filton

The English town of Filton is mostly within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 12,900.

Most of Filton is governed by South Gloucestershire council with the remainder being in the area of City of Bristol (B) council

Filton is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Filton is Filton and Bradley Stoke (87.50%) with the remainder being in Bristol North West (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Filton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Filton.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Filton